Tuesday, June 12, 2007

So...I bought an Xbox 360 - Part 1

If you online my gametag is "smartrich"
I actually went out to buy a wii but was let down by the lack of stock.
ainlly
So over 300 dabs later and armed with every abvailable extra a couple of games (Crackdown and Gears of War) I realised that I'm well out of practice.
After hours of play I think I'm finally an amateur at Crackdown but hopeless at Gears of War.
To be honest I was hoping to see examples of "In Game Advertising" but so far the live targeted ads have evaded me. I actually think this whole market is set to explode but my first experiences are disappointing.
The actually ordeal of getting online was a challenge due to the lack of suitable support for the wireless network adapter - definitely not as simple as plug and play. after over an hour of failing to find suitable help on the xbox site, it turns out the answer is as simple as turning off the security on my wireless router before connecting the xbox and then turning the security back on again afterwards...doddle.
More to follow soon.

No comments: